1. Hillary Clinton Mired in Scandal Once Again
2. Top 10 Winners in President Obama’s 2016 Budget
3. Ted Cruz Says GOP Planned to Cave on Immigration From the Outset
4. How Much Immigration Is Enough?
5. Religious Aspect of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Message to Congress
6. Immigrants, Not Americans, The Big Job Winners In Obama’s Economy
7. US Debt Limit Reached On 16 March 2015
8. Boehner Works Closer With Pelosi Than Conservatives In Own Party
9. Read page 3 of Laffer Center For Supply Side Economics Analysis, what you need to know about taxes. If these results apply to states, when comparing them one to another, then by extrapolation, they should also apply to countries in the same way. Personal income growth in low tax countries will outperform personal income growth in high tax countries. These are critical factors as new tax policies come to the forefront of debate in America.
10. Senate Fails To Override Keystone Veto