Let the buyers beware! What would America look like if the Democrat Party were unchecked to enact every policy that it fights so hard to institute? The first places to look for answers are in the American cities that democrat politicians owned lock, stock, and barrel for decades.
According to the 2010 census, the top 10 poorest cities with greater than 250,000 people,
and the last year that they had a Republican mayor are:
- Detroit, MI. 32.5% below poverty level. (1961)
- Buffalo, NY. 29.9% below poverty level. (1954)
- Cincinnati, OH. 27.8% below poverty level. (1984)
- Cleveland, OH. 27.0% below poverty level. (1989)
- Miami, FL. 26.9% below poverty level. Never.
- St. Louis, MO. 26.8% below poverty level. (1949)
- El Paso, TX. 26.4% below poverty level. Never.
- Milwaukee, WI. 26.2% below poverty level. (1908)
- Philadelphia, PA. 25.1% below poverty level. (1952)
- Newark, NJ. 24.2% below poverty level. (1907)
All of these cities owe their poverty to Democrats. Pictures of Detroit, for example, show the totality of the betrayal to both the citizens of these cities, and the rest of America, for their decay weakens us all.
Now that the Detroit visual is clear in your mind, what other “wonderful” Democrat Party, America transforming policies would we suffer from?
- America’s borders would remain wide open to anybody, from any country, with any intent who wished to enter.
- Democratic politicians would continue to welcome illegal immigrants onto America’s welfare rolls, enabling them to illegally vote (6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010), and eventually grant them citizenship. America is, after all, responsible for stealing the rest of the world’s wealth, Democrat political ideologues say.
- America’s energy wealth would be locked up in favor of expensive imported energy, and anemic renewables.
- American wealth would be sent to other countries as carbon tax penalties.
- In order to become more efficient, Americans would be crowded into major urban centers, as most of our land would be turned over to mother nature. These desires are engrained under the name Agenda 21.
- Government intrusion into every facet of life would go unchecked. So many are already here (from government salt bans to mandating your light bulbs and how much your toilet can use).
- Obama care would quickly give way to socialized medicine. Quality medical care would be a thing of the past, in favor of equally poor, VA style medical treatment for all.
- Christianity would be relegated to a back room religion, in favor of statism, along the lines of every communist country on earth.
These are just the beginning, unfortunately. At it’s fullest, and completely unchecked level, progressive Democrat policies would create an America that looked like Cuba, Venezuela, or any other communist country. This may sound extreme to some, but that doesn’t change the facts. Look at who controls the money flowing into the Democrat Party, and you’ll see the ones calling the shots, and setting their agenda.
Trevor Loudon’s nearly 700-page book, The Enemies Within, details the growing Marxist, communist and progressive influences in the Democrat Party. View videos of Mr. Loudon making the case agains the Democrat Party. Elections in America are no longer a question of policies; they are a question of liberty vs. statism. We now see Sen Bernie Sanders, Socialist, running for the Democratic presidential nomination. The fact that he can even run shows how dramatically the Democrat Party moved to the left!