The Democrat Party devolved over past decades from a predominantly pro-America party to a largely radical socialist party. Bernie Sanders, who twice nearly won the Democrat Party’s Presidential nomination, is their most well known socialist, but far from the only one. AOC leads the new cast of true believer Democrat socialists.
In light of the Democrat Party’s pro-socialist movement, it’s critical for all Americans to understand what socialism is and how to identify socialists and socialist policies.
“Socialism is Government Force to Control and Change Society.”
“Socialism progresses like a snake eating its tail.”
Socialism exists as a utopian dream, extolled on the virtues of an impossible society, snake oil sold by charismatic authoritarian charlatans.
- “All-Powerful RULERS: A ruler is quick to conquer the world but slow to conquer himself…The ruler operates according to Ruler’s Law (like a king) and will neither bow to the people’s will nor obey any written law. It is government by the ruler’s fancy and whim.”
- “Society Divided into CASTES or CLASSES: There are no rulers without slaves…Under socialism, society must be divided into classes…At the bottom are the most abused and least privileged of all: the workers, the peasants, the serfs, the slaves.”
- “All Things in COMMON: Basic socialist doctrine teaches that the ownership of property is the cause of all discord and envy…Private ownership must eventually be eliminated altogether…In centuries past, this “commonality” has gone so far as having wives and children in common.”
- “All Things REGULATED: Total control requires total regulation. By issuing a regular stream of new laws and requirements, the Rulers control all economic activities and production.”
- “Compliance is FORCED: In socialism, all human activity is restrained or compelled to action with the use of force-penalties, fines, restrictions, “catch-22″ laws, prison and a multitude of fees and taxes.”
- “Control of INFORMATION: Information is a powerful weapon for social control…A regime…perpetuates its hold on the culture by disseminating its messages through outlets it can control such as news sources, the media, entertainment outlets, textbooks and classroom discussions.”
- “No Unalienable RIGHTS: It is important for socialism’s success to eliminate any ideas about natural rights, to jeer and ridicule them out of existence. Only government sanctioned rights may exist in a socialistic world.” NOTE: What the government can give, it can take away!”
Source: The Naked Socialist
5 Reasons Bernie’s Nordic Model Fails
Assessing Socialism’s Growing Threat to America
Fascism vs Progressivism
Nordic Leaders Slam Sanders – We Aren’t Socialists
– Swedish Ex-Prime Minister Rebukes Bernie: Socialism Only Destroys
– Danish PM in US: Denmark Is Not Socialist