Part I: Sustaining America’s Safety:
The 2016 election is about 3 issues critical to sustaining America for today’s and tomorrow’s Americans.
- The Number 1 Issue in the 2016 presidential election is sustaining Americans’ safety within our borders. The list of recent radical Islamic terrorist mass murders includes Orlando, San Bernardino, Chattanooga, Boston, Washington DC Navy Yard, and Fort Hood to name a few. A much longer list can be found here. This list details 2016 attacks only. In addition to threats from radical Islamists, there are radical forces gaining ground in our inner cities. There were over 300 murders in Chicago alone in 2016 so far, over 2 per day. The police pull back out of fear that they may end up behind bars for aggressive enforcement (known as the Ferguson Effect). The Dallas Police massacre, brought on by radical elements in Black Lives Matter, the Peoples New Black Panther Party and The Black Power Political Organization. This fear reaches across the nation, and is due to Obama administration policies targeting police over criminals. The rules of engagement for our law enforcement at home are now as ridiculous as the ones for our military overseas.
- Fear is a powerful motivator, and sadly in America and the Western world today, terrorism is on the rise causing fear of intimidation, assaults, rapes and murders. Policies that keep all Americans safe will resonate, and those that imperil all Americans will repel. The key in 2016 is to clearly articulate the first from the second.
- Open Borders/Unchecked Immigration: America’s open borders contribute directly to the growing dangers in our country. Democrat policies encourage illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, dissuade law enforcement and border patrol officers from actively enforcing the Nations immigration laws and actively settle millions of illegal aliens throughout America. No sane Nation would allow this, let alone encourage it, but Democrats do. Given the shear numbers of illegal immigrants, there are no doubt significant numbers of drug cartel members, Mexican, Central and South American gang members, and radical Islamic terrorists among them, and they put all American lives and our way of life at risk.
- NOTE: The GOP establishment supports open immigration as well, and twice failed pushing comprehensive immigration reform (a.k.a. amnesty) through.
- National Identity/Sovereignty: America’s national identity is imperiled. The longer unchecked immigration continues, the greater the odds America will lose its unique, and beautiful national identity and eventually its sovereignty. A nation without borders is not a nation at all. Both disdain for open borders illegal immigration and its impact on how deeply Americans feel about maintaining our heritage have already dramatic impacted in the GOP primary, and will be a huge factor in the general election.
- NOTE: The recent BREXIT referendum proved how powerful self-determination is, even in Europe.
- Safety in EU also at stake: Safety in the EU is even more at risk than here in America. Recent radical Islamic terrorist massacres across Europe in Paris, Brussels, Norway, Germany etc. show the dangers of open borders, lack of immigrant vetting, and a EU autocratic dictates. Women are more at risk of sexual assaults and rapes as the un-vetted immigrants bring anti-western values into the heart of the west. If Europe implodes, Americans face the repercussions, having fought twice in the 1900s to return stability there.
- US greatest force for good in world history, Obama Apologetics: America is the greatest force for good in the history of the world. It is exceptional. That’s not to say that America is perfect. Nothing created by the hand of man is perfect. President Obama spouts radical progressive teachings in an attempt to compare America’s faults to the utopian ideals of disguised Marxism and socialism. That comparison is at the heart of the Common Core Agenda being forced into America’s schools. Common Core isn’t a curricula, it’s more propaganda meant to turn American youth against their country. Saul Alinsky would be proud.