Sustaining American Rule of Law:
- Constitution (Source of American Exceptionalism): The United States Constitution is the source (center of gravity) http://conservativegovernment.net/americas-center-gravity/ for Americas success. The 2016 election is a fundamental choice between sustaining the Rule of Law and the Constitution vs undermining them both in favor of a progressive, socialist utopia. Protecting the Constitution begins with sustaining the legitimacy of the Supreme Court.
- SCOTUS Nominees: Sustaining the Constitution entails appointing Justices that believe in the supremacy of the Constitution, and maintain an originalist view. Judges that legislate from the bench imperil the Constitution. Sadly, democrats appoint judges that don’t appreciate the Constitution, and seek to re-write it at every turn.
- Restrictions on Freedom of Speech (political correctness): Freedom of speech is central to a free society. The progressive movement, embodied in the democrat party, successfully pushed political correctness to stifle speech against their agenda. The 2016 election is one that pits Donald Trump, and anti-political correctness candidate, against Hillary Clinton, the ultimate purveyor of PC. Freedom of Speech is one of the four First Amendment Rights for a reason, as it underpins liberty. The EU has laws preventing political criticisms, and progressives would love to institute them in America.
- Think this is far fetched? Democrats are already trying to suppress free speech using intimidation tactics and threats of imprisonment.
- 2nd Amendment (If democrats can destroy this right, then what other rights can they destroy?). Democrats are out to destroy the Second Amendment. They can’t kill it all at once, so they are using a strategy of chipping away at it a piece at a time. If they can limit/eliminate this right, without a Constitutional Amendment, what right will they go after next?
- Freedom of Assembly at rallies: Recently Americas seen a new and violent attack on the Freedom of Assembly. Radical, violent elements like Black Lives Matter, The New Black Panther Party, Move-On.Org etc. have funded protests ending in attacks on GOP voters. Security concerns, and expectations of violence in Cleveland may, by design, overshadow the GOP Convention. Intimidation and violence aimed to keep Americans home instead of attending political events is antithetical to liberty and the First Amendment.
- Executive Branch Limitations/Executive Orders: Executive orders, as abused by President Obama, undermine the separation of powers in the Constitution. Laws are made by the Congress, the President is supposed to execute them. This president continually goes around the constitution by using extra-executive decrees to move a radical agenda that the American people don’t support. If his agenda is popular, get the Congress to pass it. Ruling by executive decree is not a sustainable path. Authoritarianism may be desired by Saul Alinsky and other radicals, but not by mainstream Americans.
- Above the law vs. Accountable to the law: Sustaining the Rule of Law means Americas laws apply equally to every American. Hillary Clinton has the well-deserved reputation of being Above the Law. Most Americans believe Hillary is untrustworthy.
- Hillary lawlessness
- Emails/FBI: Hillary repeatedly lied to the American People about her email server scandal.
- Clinton Cash: Overpowering evidence of corruption, money for favors.
- Obama Executive overreach, ignoring Judicial rulings
- Targeting Citizens/Groups (FBI, True the Vote, Comply or get targeted)
- Sanctuary Cities: Sanctuary cities are Democrat Party concoctions taunting the Nations immigration laws. If immigration laws can so easily be broken without consequence, why would anybody obey the rest of Americas laws? Precedent does matter.
- Hillary lawlessness
Please follow and like us: