Donald Trump burst onto the GOP Presidential Candidate scene with his pledge to build a wall along America’s southern border. It may be a euphamism, but that isn’t the only “wall” that needs building. In one context or another, GOP candidates touch on these walls, but they need further examination, as discussed in my Audio Blog below.
- Wall on the Southern US Border
- Constitutional Firewalls (separation of powers)
- Wall between legal and illegal
- Walls between what it means to be a US citizen and those who are not
- Wall between elected public servants and their employers; the American people. Establishment Party officials acting as if it’s the other way around.