Democrats mastered the art of destroying republicans. Look no further than what they did to Sarah Palin. They’ve been at it again for at least a year and a half trying to take out Donald Trump, and they are using the same tactics on him as were used upon Palin. It’s time to expose the trick, and in so doing the “magic” of how it’s done.
Democrats are using, unsuccessfully so far, the playbook of radical democrat community organizer Saul Alinsky. In his book, Rules for Radicals, which he dedicated to Lucifer, Alinsky taught four distinct steps on how to destroy one’s political opposition:
- Pick a Target
- Freeze the Target
- Personalize the Target
- Polarize the Target
Let’s dissect these steps as they’ve been used on Donald Trump.
- Pick the Target: This step is fairly simple in concept according to Alinsky, but difficult to do, as targets are always trying to shift blame and focus to others. The target must be a personification, not something general and abstract. Don’t attack General Motors he says, but GM’s President! Given President Trumps victory over Hillary Clinton in 2016, he was an inevitable target. I think that its safe to say, given history, that the left will Target EVERY republican elected President.
- Freeze the Target: Alinsky states any target can always say,
“Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well? When you freeze the target, you disregard these arguments and, for the moment, all the others to blame.“
Alinsky teaches to attack the target, and then pay attention to who comes forward to defend it, for they are also to blame, and may come next. Republicans are very slow to defend those who’ve been targeted, including the President, and many in the Never Trump movement join in the attack.
How many Americans are afraid to defend him, for fear of bringing attention to themselves, succumbing to intended intimidation? If millions came out en mass to support him, progressives wouldn’t know what to do.
We don’t have to look hard to see examples of leftists attacking those defending President Trump. Marc Levin in March of 2017 was vilified when he laid out the case of how the FISA Court was used by the FBI and Justice Department to spy on Trump and his campaign. Currently, GOP Congressmen like CM Nunes, are under assault for daring to expose Obama Administration corruption and police state abuses of power.
- Personalize the Target: Alinsky teaches to never take your focus off of your target, and with that focus comes a polarization. He instructs that radicals must “TURN THE TARGET INTO THE DEVIL”, never allowing anything positive to be said about it.
“Can you imagine in the arena of conflict charging that so-and-so is a racist bastard and then diluting the impact of the attack with qualifying remarks such as He is a good churchgoing man, generous to charity, and a good husband? This becomes political idiocy.“
It’s overtly obvious that the democrats, minion media and Hollywood are following this step religiously.
Straight out of Saul Alinsky, democrats Parse every word, every handshake, every tweet and create a narrative of destruction. Per Saul Alinsky, never/ever allow your target to get credit. Alinsky teaches fighting as dirty as possible.
“In a fight almost anything goes. It almost reaches the point where you stop to apologize if a chance blow lands above the belt.”
Democrats have called him every vile term in their playbook, often in the same sentence: racist, Islamophobe, anti-semite, misogynist, homophobe, yawn – you get the picture.
- Polarize the Target: Specifically, here’s the growing list of radical democrat efforts to “Polarize” Donald Trump.
- Release and weaponization of the Fake Hillary Clinton funded opposition research dossier. Ongoing.
- Following a clear win in the 2016 election, democrats cried for recounts in multiple states to overturn Trump’s electoral victory. This effort failed quickly.
- In concert with the recounts, democrats tried to intimidate Electoral College electors pledged to Trump and disenfranchise American voters by switching their votes to Clinton. This effort also quickly failed.
- Convince the American People to abandon President Trump and to call for his impeachment over a false, Russian Collusion Hoax. After 18 months of investigations, despite, the minion media’s efforts to create it, no evidence of “Russian Collusion” has been found. Dying a slow death.
- As the Mueller Russian Hoax floundered, democrats and the media began to change the narrative to convince Americans that the President was actually guilty of Obstruction of Justice, and should be, once again impeached. Ongoing as Mueller plots to construct a process crime.
- Never to run out of plans, democrats and the minion media attacked the President’s mental fitness and health to govern, trying to convince us that he should be removed under the 25th Amendment.
- A new tactic appeared, as a spin off from the Mueller Russia Collusion Hoax. President Trump’s right to attorney client privilege was revoked when his, long serving lawyer Michael Cohen came under legal attack in order to turn him against the POTUS. One by one the radical left attempts to remove the President’s allies.
- Convince the country to elect democrats in November’s midterms, after which they will move to impeach. The Articles of Impeachment don’t matter, as Alinsky wrote “In war the end justifies almost any means.“
The problem for democrats employing the Saul Alinsky page of their playbook is that President Trump isn’t your typical republican.
He won’t allow democrats to solidify step 2, which makes the next two much harder. President Trump outmaneuvers democrats, and his critics, and won’t stay in place.
A classic example is the “Fake News” meme. The minion media is one of the main weapons democrats use to carry out Alinsky’s strategy. Investigative reporter Sarah Attkisson describes the genesis of fake news. She traces it back to Hillary Clinton supporters, big money doners, and media allies. Their plan was to use the meme to blunt attacks against Hillary. However, as Attkisson explains “…something happened that nobody expected. The anti-fake news campaign backfired. Each time advocates cried fake news, Donald Trump called them “fake news” until he’d co-opted the term so completely that even those who [were] originally promoting it started running from it — including the Washington Post,”
By pointing out the media’s radical bias, and outright lies (ex. Fake News Awards), President Trump, in a “hostile takeover” blunted their impact, and in a reverse Alinsky effectively turned them into a “Target”. He instinctively uses Alinsky-like counter attacks, which progressives are not equipped to counter. In addition, and most importantly, he moves forward on a pro-America agenda that helps all Americans.
Democrats falsely call him a racist, yet he lowers unemployment via expanding the economy, leading to the lowest black unemployment level since tracking started.
Democrats falsely call him a fascist, yet he returns power to the states, reducing, not like democrats who increase, the power of the federal government.
Democrats falsely label him an antisemite, yet he fulfills a campaign promise and recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, promising to move the US Embassy there. NOTE: This same promise was made, and broken by Obama, Bush and Clinton.
Democrats falsely cry that the Republican passed tax cut law will crush the middle class, yet money flows through corporations into the bank accounts of their employees. Starting in February, federal withholdings will also reduce, adding fuel to expose these ridiculous charges.